How Do I Combine /Merge Accounts?
Sometimes users will need to merge accounts together. Sometimes parents with more than one child will have multiple accounts because parent information didn’t match (name, email, phone). Many staff members are also parents, and will have a staff account and a personal parent account. You can combine accounts so everything is in one place.
What to do:
- Log in to your main ParentSquare account.
- Click your name in upper right and select My Account.
- Click Combine with another account.
If there are any accounts matching your verified email(s) or phone(s), a page with recommended users will appear:
- Click Combine Accounts, confirm any additional contacts on the account, and click Combine Accounts.
- If you do not see the account you want listed, click Combine Another Account.
- Log in to the other ParentSquare account you want to combine.
- Select name to use on your account and click Combine Accounts.
Your accounts are now combined. The next time you login to ParentSquare, you will be able to access your account using any of the associated email addresses or phone numbers on your combined account.