The District intends to award to Balfour Beatty
- Balfour Beatty Amendment 1 Part 2
- Balfour Beatty Amendment 1 Part 1
- Del Sol Site Lease and Facilities Lease EXECUTED
- McCarthy Oxnard Del Sol HS Interview 10-20-20
- RFQ-P 631 Notice 10.21.2020
- Geohazard Assessment _V1
- Geotechnical Report_V1
- RFQ_P 631 Clarification_Information Addendum 03
- Sign In Sheet Del Sol Job Walk 9.3.2020 Business Cards RFQ-P 631 Pre-Construction & Construction Services
- RFQ_P 631 Clarification_Information Addendum 02
- RFQ-P 631 Clarification Information Addendum 01
- Drawings: DWG V2 Del Sol High School – WLC Architects
- SPC_V2_BidSet for RFQ-P 631 Pre-Construction & Construction Service for New DSHS
- Sample_LLB_Agreement_Site-FacilitiesLease. for RFQ-P 631 Pre-Construction & Construction Service for New DSHS
- RFQ-P 631 Pre-Construction & Construction Services for New Del Sol HS
- Notice Inviting SOQ/P 631 for Pre-Construction & Construction Services for New DSHS
This is a Lease LeaseBack project, once the contractor is selected the contractor will requests bids. There will be no actual electrical bid package directly presented by the district for this project. The general contractor should be selected on or near 10/28/2020.
Tomorrows walk is for Primes Only…
Yes a part of the prime package, once the prime is selected they will be posted on the district’s website. Subs will also be required to be pre-qualified by the district for their scope.
Electronic Response including section 3 and 4 is limited to 70 pages including all photos.
Electronic Response should have no folding pages, considered one page.
The Contractors in a Joint Venture would both had to be at the mandatory walk or acknowledged at walk as a representative for both firms. But more important is the Joint Venture contractors would be required to provide experience as a team meeting all requirements noted within the RFQ/P which includes Financial Capability, Project Experience, Pre-qualifications and all other noted requirements within the RFQ/P. The scoring process without any of the noted would eliminate the Joint Venture team from participating. Both Contractor’s would be required to be Pre-Qualified prior to submittal of proposal. If Joint Venture meets all the required, the Joint Venture may participate.