- FA Cut Sheets_V2 for Bid 633 New HVAC CIHS
- Plumbing Cut Sheets_V2 for Bid 633 New HVAC CIHS
- Electrical Cut Sheets_V2 for Bid 633 New HVAC CIHS
- SPC_V2_BidSet for Bid 633 New HVAC CIHS
- HVAC Cut Sheets_V2 for Bid 633 New HVAC CIHS
- Drawings: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vwlBW8v9-ITdZMwS5L7q1G2KuIMeEN9m/view?usp=sharing
- Sign In Sheet CIHS New HVAC Bid #633 Job Walk 10.21.2020
- Bid 633 New HVAC Modernization Channel Islands High School
- Notice To Bidders Bid 633 New HVAC Modernization CIHS
The deductible for the “all risk” or builders’ risk insurance is $10,000.
Please reference Document 00 11 16 Notice to Bidders for clarification.
It is GC’s responsibility to handle the Hazardous Materials through subcontractor.
Note 3 on sheet A1.06 shall be omitted. The piping is going overhead eliminating the need for any 4” thick concrete paving.
Phases 1, 2, & 4 shall be broken into A & B, but still needs to be completed within the duration specified in phasing plan & schedule.
Phase 3 falls during summer, and needs to be completed within the duration specified in phasing plan & schedule.
a. Please see response to Viola pre-bid RFI #004 question no. 5
b. Please see response to Viola pre-bid RFI #004 question no. 5
c. N/A as there are no new glazing for the gymnasium on this project.
d. N/A as there are no new glazing for the gymnasium on this project.
- Yes, waterproofing membrane is required all around openings. New spec. section for membrane will be provided under V3 set.
- Window detailing is being adjusted to eliminate the need for much of break metal; however, joints need to be secured and waterproofed properly.
- Please see response to question above. Break metal at all locations will need to be fastened and secured in place.
- Per details 12″ o.c. to wood framing and 24″ o.c. to concrete.
It is the contractor responsibility to replace any finishes removed. The contractor is responsible to remove any hazardous materials encountered during the demolition, scope and placement of new finishes and materials. Floor tiles and mastic are not included in scope of work.