The District intends to reject all bids on 10.28.2020 and re-bid this project.
Additional access to the site has been scheduled for August 28, 2020 from 8am – 10am (for attendees of the original mandatory job walk)
- Bid 629 Notice 10.15.2020
- Bid Results – Bid 629 New HVAC Modernizations ACHS
- A&B Construction Bid Response Adolfo Camarillo – Bid Package – A&B Construction
- AMG Bid Response 629 HVAC ACHS
- Angeles Bid Response Bid 629 – HVAC Modernization for Adolfo Camarillo High School – ACI Bid …
- AP Construction Group Bid No 629 Adolfo Camarillo HS HVAC
- FTC – Bid Pacakge
- Nazerian Group Bid Response Bid Number 629 – The Nazerian Group_Bid Package
- Novus Bid Response HVAC Modernization for Adolfo Camarillo HS Bid#629 Revised
- NSA Bid Response Bid 629 HVAC ACHS SKM_454e20101211290
- Viola – OUHSD Bid No. 629_
- WCI – OUHSD – Bid 629 New HVAC Modernization for Adolfo Camarillo High School (SUBMITTED)
- Addendum 7 for Bid 629 New HVAC Modernization ACHS
- Addendum 6 for Bid 629 New HVAC Modernization ACHS
- Addendum 5 for Bid 629 New HVAC Modernization ACHS
- Addendum 4 for Bid 629 New HVAC Modernization ACHS
- Addendum 3 for Bid 629 New HVAC Modernization ACHS 8.19
- Addendum 2 for Bid 629 New HVAC Modernization ACHS
- Sign In Sheet for Bid #629 New HVAC Modernization ACHS with Business Cards
- Addendum 1 Exhibit A
- Addendum 1-Exhibit B
- Addendum 1 for Bid 629 New HVAC Modernization ACHS
- Drawings for Bid 629 New HVAC Modernization ACHS
- Project Manual Bid 629 New HVAC Modernization ACHS SPC_V2 (1)
- Bid 629 New HVAC Modernization Division 0 Adolfo Camarillo High School
- Notice to Bidders Bid 629 New HVAC Modernization ACHS
RFI Number #6 RFI extension request is acceptable to move to August 31st, 2020. The District master schedule will be as noted.
- Bid Clarification Deadline 8/31/2020
- Deadline for last Addendum 9/10/2020
- Bid Due Date 9/28/2020
- Bid Review 9/29/2020
- NOI to Board 10/01/2020
- Board Award 10/14/2020
- Work to commence 10/19/2020 (or once agreement & bonds received)
- Work Completion and Closeout 5/6/2022
1a. Windows are individual ± 3′-9″ wide sections mounted in between existing wood post supports. Refer to mullion details.
1b. Windows are not storefronts. Provide ULT 500 as per spec, per Arcadia Rep James at 714.244.9024, window can be configured to meet fixed & sliding configurations.
2. Provide Type D windows on Building K south elevation, full building
Additional access for a non-mandatory site walk will be held on August 28th, 2020 from 8am – 10am for those who attended the original job walk. Check-in with ethe Bernards Team in front of the Admin Office. Vests and face masks are required for the site walk.
Where plans call out to Patch & Repair, the GC shall refer to Finish Schedule for the finish required to be matched &
A. Refer to Spec Section 09 65 19 attached. Color to be V.I.F.
B. Item B is addressed in Project Manual Spec section 09 31 00 Ceramic Tile. Use as basis for cost, color to be V.I.F.
C. Item C is addressed in Addendum #3 Attachment “L” – Revised Bid Form as an allowance.
Please refer to spec section 083113 – Access Doors and Frames. The General Contractor who is awarded for this project is to provide a cut sheet for AOR review based off the specified manufacturer list in section 2.3B. Primer doors are acceptable at this time.
Details 1, 2, & 3 on Sheet A1.02 are for reference only, NIC.
Details 1, 2, 3, & 4 on Sheet A1.03 are for reference only, NIC.
a) Individual must have a minimum of 30-hour OSHA
b) Individual may be part-time (10hrs a week) from start of construction thru substantial completion. Individual must attend all weekly OAC meetings
c) The Project Safety Engineer should not hold any other titles
Please refer to District website for a list of pre-qualified contractors (https://www.oxnardunion.org/purchasing-warehousing/)
The bid deadline is also the deadline for prequalification.
District standard Spec is attached. Provide Mariak Manual Roller Window Shade Econoscreen 3%. ( please provide a link for Attachment 05 on District website – 12 24 13 Manual Roller Window Shades)
Only buildings where windows are replaced shall receive Manual Roller Window Shades.
New E3 FACP to be installed to replace existing 7200 panel. Existing buildings are connected to existing FACP and will be reconnected to new E3 FACP. Existing devices will remain in working order. New devices will be provided via new conduit from new FACP in Building “Q” to each building requiring CO/Smoke detection. From the existing FATC, new conduit routed within the building to the new devices. Each building with new devices will get one (1) “C” cable and one (1) ” cable.
DETAIL DEPICTS DEMO / PATCH & REPAIR AND BLOCKING REQUIRED FOR MOUNTING FIXTURE. SEE 4/E-113 FOR TYP. BRACING AND MOUNTING.
CEILING GRID SHALL BE 15/16″ GRID BY ARMSTRONG ; CEILING TILE SHALL BE 2X4 CORTEGA 769A – SEE 1/A9.06 ADDENDUM 3
- Install per specifications. US Steel or equal means having the standards mentioned in 22 05 13-4 to be A53 Type E. Globally sourced A53 Type E might not meet these standards.
- A1.01 shows buildings receiving HVAC, Windows, and/or lighting. Contractor shall refer to all discipline site plans for additional scope required to reconnect utilities.
For example, Building E does not get lights, windows, or lighting, but as a result of the site gas replacement there will be work needed.
- Refer to Addendum #3, attachment M Drawings Item “1”
- The existing natural gas piping needs to be removed so that if there are future upgrades, these existing gas pipes can’t be in the way of future new work. If there is a hardship where the Plumbing contractor cannot physically be able to be accomplish this, or after the Plumbing contractor verifies through Dig Alert that there is no other alternative: then abandoning in place would be acceptable, but only after the Plumbing Engineer has seen the proposed suggested routing differing from the DSA approved set of plans in a redline. The Plumbing Engineer would then work with the contractor after the findings are made during construction (RFI’s) and then coordinate with AS-BUILT redlines for a turnover at the end of the project.
No, the District’s representative will monitor for compliance.
There will not be any updated sheets issued for MEP. The narrative is described in detail and snippets were provided for certain line items which should be adequate at this point.
Regardless of the license held and what portion you are bidding you would still need to be pre-qualified with the District.
Prequalification is required by the bid due date and time. It is best to become prequalified as early as possible. The District takes time to review so if you submit an application close to the bid due date, you run the risk of not getting approval in time.
Add the date(s) the addenda were issued.
Eliminate Alternate as noted on E-109C Note 6, Conduits are provided as optional for future EV chargers, contract shall include labor, materials and any other associated costs as an Alternate Bid Line item and confirm with owner final approval prior to beginning of work.
The documents are clear and do not deviate from the last bid, clearly specific. This is and has been a boiler plate package without any changes. There will be no extension to the bid date.
Answer to question 2 is in the bid documents (due date changed but all else remains):