Bid Documents (Bids Due October 28, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.)
No award made by the District
- ADDENDUM 1_ACHS
- ADDENDUM 1_HHS
- ADDENDUM 1_PHS
- Sign In Sheet Bid 605 Stadium Sitework ACHS HHS PHS
- Adolfo Camarillo HS 03-120008_INC 01_103_A
- Adolfo Camarillo HS 03-120008_INC 01_DWG_A
- Adolfo Camarillo HS 03-120008_INC 01_SPC_A
- Hueneme HS 03-120007_INC 01_103_A
- Hueneme HS 03-120007_INC 01_DWG_A
- Hueneme HS 03-120007_INC 01_SPC_A
- Pacifica HS 03-120009_INC 01_103_A
- Pacifica HS 03-120009_INC 01_DWG_A
- Pacifica HS 03-120009_INC 01_SPC_A
- Notice to Bidders Bid 605 Stadium Sitework ACHS HHS PHS
- Bid 605 Stadium Site Work ACHS HHS PHS
- Division 01 – ACHS General Requirements
- Division 01 – HHS General Requirements
- Division 01 – PHS General Requirements
- Earth Systems GER Adolfo Camarillo High School 8-28-19
- Earth Systems GER Hueneme High School 8-27-19
- Earth Systems GER Pacifica High School 8-26-19
- ACHS $2.65 million
- HHS $1.98 million
- PHS $2.46 million
The plans and drawings will be available the day of the mandatory job walk, October 7, 2019 at 10:00 a.m., starting at Hueneme High School, 500 W. Bard Road, Oxnard.
The Bid Form requires a combined base bid amount.
The plan is to begin the walk at HHS and then go to PHS and then ACHS on the same day.
All contractors will have access to all sites within the bid on the day of the mandatory job walk.
In accordance with the Oxnard Union High School District’s Project Labor Agreement, Article 9, Section 9.5.2, a Core Employee is defined as follows, “…employees whose names appeared on the Contractor’s active payroll for sixty (60) of the one hundred (100) working days immediately before award of Project Work to the Contractor, who possesses any license required by state or federal law for the Project Work to be performed, who have the ability to safely perform the basic functions of the applicable trade, who have worked at least two-thousand (2,000) hours in the construction craft which they are employed, during the prior four (4) years; and who are Local Residents.”
Local Residents are defined in OUHSD’s PLA Article 9, Section 9.3.1 as those workers residing first, in those first tier zip codes which overlap the District Service area, as well as Eligible Veterans, and successful graduates of MC3 apprenticeship readiness programs approved by the council, regardless of where they reside. Second, residing within a ten (10) mile radius of the District’s headquarters. Third, residing within the remainder of the county of Ventura.
If a non-union contractor’s core employee does not meet all the core employee requirements as defined above, they cannot work on this PLA covered project and the contractor would need to pull its workforce from the appropriate union hall.
Yes, they are listed on our website https://www.oxnardunion.org/purchasing-warehousing/ and can be found by clicking on the link in the blue box at the bottom of the page.
Yes, there are DVBE goals, or a good faith effort to solicit DVBE participation.
Addenda have been posted at the District website to address Division 01 documents.
See bid document, #12, Instruction to Bidders
12. Bidders must submit with the bid the Designated Subcontractors List for those subcontractors who will perform any portion of Work, including labor, rendering of service, or specially fabricating and installing a portion of the Work or improvement according to detailed drawings contained in the plans and specifications, in excess of one half of one percent (0.5%) of total bid. Failure to submit this list when required by law shall result in bid being deemed nonresponsive and the bid will not be considered.