Access MyVue Portal
- Please enter the MyVue Portal website (https://parent.ouhsd.k12.ca.us/) into the browser. We support either Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox as a browser.
- On the MyVue Portal page, click on the link that states “Parents”
- On the login page, click on the link that state “I have an activation key and need to create my account”
- On the following page, click “I accept” the privacy statement.
- In the next screen enter the first name, last name and activation key exactly as it appears.
- Click on the Go to Step 3 button
- Choose username and password:
- The system will prompt you to select your own username and password.
- The password must have a minimum of 6 characters and can consist of numbers and letters.
- Also, enter your primary e-mail address. This address will be used to recover your password if you lose it.
- Click on Complete Account Activation to finish setting up the account
- Please verify that your address, home phone number, cell phone number, and email address are correct. Please update them as soon as possible, so that we may send critical information regarding your child in a timely manner.
When creating your ParentVUE account, you MUST add your name EXACTLY as it is listed in Synergy (i.e. if you put Thomas on your registration forms, then you MUST ENTER Thomas, if you enter Tom as your name when you register for ParentVUE, it will not recognize you and will give you an error message that your account could not be created. This same rule also applies for accent marks included in your name.)
We hope you enjoy this new communication tool!
Please let us know if you have any questions by contacting our helpdesk at email@example.com