What is MyApps portal?
MyApps is a Single sign-on portal which allows you to access certain applications using a single set of credentials – your OUHSD username and password. This is the same password used to access email or login to computers on campus. After signing-in, you will be able to access all other district-wide applications without having to enter a username and password.
Who do I contact with questions or problems with MyApps portal?
Please contact IT Helpdesk at email@example.com or (805) 385-4141
Go to your School Website
- When you are on your school website click on the Students link or Staff link.
- Next, the dropdown will show up with a list of links. Under the Tools section click on MyApps Portal
- You will next be taken to sign in using your first.lastname for the user name
- Use the same password you use to sign in to use the computers.
Install Necessary Add-Ons
- After you have signed in you will be taken to the MyApps portal as shown in the image below.
- Before you can get started please make sure to install the necessary add-ons your browser will need to access the apps available by clicking on the Install Now button that is above the list of apps.
- On Chrome you will be asked to install the Access Panel Extension to your browser. Please click on the Add extension for it to install and you can being Using the MyPortal Apps.