Setting up the Free OUHSD app account on your Android is quick and easy. Follow this step by step tutorial.
Download from the Apple App Store
- Open Google Play and search for Oxnard Union HSD
- Download our Free App
- Open app once its done to configure.
- When you first open the app it will ask you to allow it to send Notifications.
- It is important to Click OK in order to receive news items
- After allowing Notifications you will be asked to chose the schools you’re interested in.
- You can find by your current location or choose from a list.
Find by Location
- Clicking on Find by my Location will show you high schools based on your current location.
If your school of interest is not displayed you can click on the top right where it says List to view the list of schools.
In Settings, you can change the schools you follow and edit notifications.
Choose from List
Clicking on Choose from List will bring up a list of all the schools which you can choose which to follow and you can search through them.
Clicking the top right where it says Map will allow you to switch to Find by Location.
- Once you are done choosing the schools to follow you are done.
- Next you can explore the app and access the Directory to view contact information about the school its Administration and Counselors.
- You will also have access to apps such as Naviance, ParentVUE, StudentVUE, and more through our Resources section on the app.