The Fiscal Services Department performs functions that support the district’s daily instructional and non-instructional activities. These functions include:
- Monitoring expenditures to assure federal, state and local regulations are met
- Payment of salaries and benefits of district employees
- Payment of invoices and claims for the operation costs of the district
- Preparation of federal, state and local financial and attendance reports
- Providing financial information to the Board of Trustees, district administration, and other interested parties
- Assist school sites with monitoring and reporting student attendance
Oxnard Union High School District uses a single-budget adoption process.
Looking for our annual financial reports?View our yearly audits.
View our Education Protection Account, Economic Impact Aid and OPEB
Access withholding of state and federal form, direct deposit and more.
Access reports, budgets, audits & LCAP information for charter schools ACE & CAPE