Student Support Services
Director of Student Support Services
District McKinney-Vento, Foster, Title IX, and CIF compliance Liaison
For any questions or services please email us at:
Or call at: 805-385-2552
The Student Support Services Department works with parents and students to provide programs in the district which result in the completion of a high school diploma, High School Equivalency Certificate or CHSPE. We provide support, oversight, and services in the following areas:
- Section 504
- Alternative programs Support and Placement
- Foster Youth and McKinney-Vento (homeless) services and supports
- Expulsions and Discipline
- Oversight and processing of expulsions
- Intra-District and Inter-District transfer requests
- Districtwide MTSS programs and oversight
- Support and oversight of districtwide teams: District Medical Team, ASB and Oxnard District Council, School Resource Officers, District Safety Team, PBIS cohort, Counselors, Mentor Counselors, and MTSS meetings
- CIF compliance
- Home and Hospital Teaching and Independent Study Short Term (short term independent studies)
- Legislative oversight and update in relation to district board policy and education codes
- Community-Based Organization oversight and support
- TUPE grant oversight and support
- Title IX
Need To Do An Inter Or Intra District Transfer?
Interdistrict Transfer– (To request a transfer outside of the district boundary) Applications for the 2022-2023 school year can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If an application for the current 21/22 school year needs to be completed, please note that.
Please ensure that the application is complete along with all required supporting documentation to prevent delays. Please note that all applications require a current transcript or report card, no exceptions.
Intra-District Transfer- 2022/2023 School Year
Thank you for your interest in submitting an intra-district transfer application for the 2022-2023 school year. The deadline to submit school transfer requests was on February 28, 2022. We have continued to do our best to serve our families and their needs, but in order to prepare for the beginning of the school year, we are unable to receive more requests at this time.
Students should plan to attend their school of residence. If you have an extenuating circumstance, please contact our Student Support Services team via e-mail at email@example.com
- Boundaries for 2023-2024 are now updated please visit MySchoolLocator system to find your address and school.
Intra-District Transfer- 2023/2024 School Year
Transfers for the 2023-2024 school year are now closed as of February 28th.
Student & Parent Information
- 504 Handbook
- Community Service & Counseling Options
- Community Service Form
- HHT Process
- ISST and HHT for parents
- Coaches Handbook
- Residence Verification Form
- Student Success Team Meeting (SST)
- Title IX
Formas En Español
Community Based Organizations
Rancho Campana High School Lottery Application
All prospective students for the Fall of 2023 must complete a lottery application either online or in person at Rancho Campana High School by 11:59pm on November 30th, 202
School Health Resources
During this unprecedented global pandemic, we are here to answer your questions and assist with your child’s health needs. If you need assistance with COVID testing or resources, immunization information, or have questions about medications or health procedures your child may need during the school day, please reach out to the School Nurse at your child’s school site.
Each school site in the OUHSD has a health office staffed with a full time School Nurse (RN) and a part time health clerk. The health office is open throughout the school day.
Visit their Website