Student Support Services
The Student Support Services Department works with parents and students to provide programs in the district which result in the completion of a high school diploma, High School Equivalency Certificate or CHSPE. We provide support, oversight, and services in the following areas:
- Section 504
- Alternative programs Support and Placement
- Foster Youth and McKinney-Vento (homeless) services and supports
- Expulsions and Discipline
- Oversight and processing of expulsions
- Intra-District and Inter-District transfer requests
- Districtwide MTSS programs and oversight
- Support and oversight of districtwide teams: District Medical Team, ASB and Oxnard District Council, School Resource Officers, District Safety Team, PBIS cohort, Counselors, Mentor Counselors, and MTSS meetings
- CIF compliance
- Home and Hospital Teaching and Independent Study Short Term (short term independent studies)
- Legislative oversight and update in relation to district board policy and education codes
- Community-Based Organization oversight and support
- TUPE grant oversight and support
- Title IX
Need To Do An Inter Or Intra District Transfer?
Interdistrict Transfer– (To request a transfer outside of the district boundary) Applications for the 2022-2023 school year can be e-mailed to email@example.com
If an application for the current 21/22 school year needs to be completed, please note that.
Please ensure that the application is complete along with all required supporting documentation to prevent delays. Please note that all applications require a current transcript or report card, no exceptions.
Intra-District Transfer- 2021/2022 School Year
Thank you for your interest in submitting an intra-district transfer application for the 2021-2022 school year. The deadline to submit school transfer requests was on February 28, 2021.We have continued to do our best to serve our families and their needs, but in order to prepare for the beginning of the school year, we are unable to receive more requests at this time.
Students should plan to attend their school of residence. If you have an extenuating circumstance, please contact Julissa Vásquez via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intra-District Transfer- 2022/2023 School Year
The Student Support Services Department will begin accepting applications for the 2022-2023 Oxnard Union High School District school year. This is for students to attend a high school other than their school of residence. You may turn in applications beginning November 1, 2021. The last day to turn applications in will be on February 28, 2022 by 4:00 p.m.
Applications can also be found at and turned in to the Student Support Services Department, located at the Oxnard Union High School District Office :1800 Solar Dr. in Oxnard, CA 93030
NOT SURE WHICH HIGH SCHOOL BELONGS TO YOUR ADDRESS? Verify your school of residence via using our School Locator
Complete applications turned in before the 2/28/22 deadline will receive responses starting at the end of March, 2022. Student Services will notify you when a decision has been made.
Student & Parent Information
School Health Resources
During this unprecedented global pandemic, we are here to answer your questions and assist with your child’s health needs. If you need assistance with COVID testing or resources, immunization information, or have questions about medications or health procedures your child may need during the school day, please reach out to the School Nurse at your child’s school site.
Each school site in the OUHSD has a health office staffed with a full time School Nurse (RN) and a part time health clerk. The health office is open throughout the school day.
Visit their Website