New Vendor Form
OUHSD Process For Accepting New Vendors:
After we receive your submission below, it is put into our vendor file and you will be contacted should there be a Request for Quote (RFQ) that pertains to your product/services. Once vendor is chosen:
- Vendor is notified of winning quotation
- Vendor accepts OUHSD Terms & Conditions
- An Open PO is issued for the entire fiscal year OR individual PO’s are issued throughout the fiscal year
- OUHSD requests Net 30 terms on all billing
- Any price changes/increases must be approved by the Purchasing Department prior to any order delivery or service performed
- Products are shipping to the OUHSD Warehouse unless otherwise specified.
When OUHSD goes out to bid or issues a Request for Proposals (RFP), the solicitation documents will be posted on our Request for Proposals web page. It is up to each vendor or contractor to check the website as the District does not notify individual companies. OUHSD reserves the right to reject any and all bids/proposals and to waive any irregularities therein. Note: If you are a CONTRACTOR that is interested in doing business with the District, you are required to fill out the OUHSD Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Contractor Pre-Qualification Form by the dates listed on that form. Once forms are received, a finalized list is kept on file to be used throughout that fiscal year per Board Policy 3311. Some projects require a pre-qualification application.