All students who are eligible will have access to district transportation. The following safety protocols will be followed:
Disinfection Process for Transportation
- All buses will be disinfected as they return from morning, midday, afternoon routes and all approved extra-curricular activities.
- Drivers will be required to wipe down the hand sanitizer station, the driver’s seat, steering wheel, controls and remove all trash and any belongings left on the bus.
Social Distancing on Buses
- One student per seat
- Students will load from the back to the front and unload from the front to the back.
- Students will always be required to badge onto the bus and keep their ID with them.
- Some windows will be lowered to circulate air.
- There will be a seating chart for contact tracing purposes
- All drivers will wear masks and gloves
- Will be required to wear masks.