Visit our COVID website at for the lates update and procedures on our Hybrid Reopening of all Schools.

EnglishSpanishChinese (Simplified)FilipinoVietnamese
EnglishSpanishChinese (Simplified)FilipinoVietnamese

Nutrition Services

Nutrition Services Logo.


We want your feedback

How can we help you? Please give us your feedback by answering a short survey.

Food Distribution Information

As of April 12, we will have the following food distribution. If you have any questions, please call 805-385-5749

Pick Up Locations & Times:


Hueneme High School
500 Bard Road, Oxnard
Mondays 4-6pm AND Fridays 7-9am, 12-1pm, and 4-6pm
Oxnard High School
3400 West Gonzales Road, Oxnard
Mondays 4-6pm AND Fridays 7-9am, 12-1pm, and 4-6pm
Garden Acres Mutual Water Co
2838 Friedrich Rd, Oxnard
Tuesdays AND Thursdays, 1:30pm—2:30pm
Adolfo Camarillo High School
4660 Mission Oaks Blvd, Camarillo
Mondays 4-6pm AND Fridays 7-9am, 12-1pm, and 4-6pm
Soliz Library
2820 Jourdan St, Oxnard
Mondays AND Fridays, 10am—11am
CAPE Charter School
777 Aileen St, Camarillo, CA 93010
Mondays AND Fridays 10:00 – 10:30am
OUHSD students attending classes in-person: Students will receive breakfast & lunch at their school site as they enter campus. 
At dismissal, students will receive bulk meals for asynchronous learning days and weekends.

Meal boxes may be picked up by Parent/Guardian or student at the cafeteria windows. Free meals will be provided to ALL children, without eligibility documentation, who are 18 years of age & younger and special needs adults enrolled in the Adult Transition Program.

Visit the following link to view the school menus:

Please contact 805-385-5749 for questions. Thank you!  
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Our Services

Meal Application

For students enrolled at Adolfo Camarillo High School, Rancho Campana High School, Oxnard Middle College and CAPE, a Meal Application must be completed yearly to receive free and reduced priced meals.

LCFF Household Income Data Collection Form

Households with students enrolled at Oxnard, Pacifica, Channel Islands, Hueneme, Rio Mesa, Frontier, and Condor High School, please complete a LCFF Household Income Data Collection Form. The State uses this information to calculate funds for schools.

Meal Online Payments

Children who do not qualify for free or reduced priced meals pay $2.00 for breakfast and $3.00 for lunch. All negative balances will be tracked and notices will be sent home regularly requesting payment due. Credit card payments can be made online and cash/check payments can be provided directly to the cafeteria cashier.

Wellness Policy

Practice healthy lifestyles through healthy food and physical activity.

Daily Menu

Access nutritional information for all of our lunch and breakfast menu items.

Special Diet Request

Committed to serving each and every one of our student’s dietary needs

Our Programs

Nutrition Services FAQ

How do I apply for free meals?

Meal applications are available at your school site (ACHS, RCHS) office, with your cafeteria manager and at the Nutrition Services District office 7:00am – 4:00pm. An online application is also available (see link above). Online applications are processed within 48 hours. 

What is a Household Income form?

We are serving breakfast and lunch to CIHS, HHS, OHS, PHS, RMHS and FHS under the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP). Completion of the household income forms help us to determine the amount of funds the state will provide to district school sites each school year. If your child is a student at any of the CEP schools listed above, please complete the Household Income form either online (see link above) or complete a paper form and turn it in at your school site.  

What is Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)?

Schools considered high needy sites qualify to receive free breakfast, lunch and supper for every student. CEP sites are CIHS, HHS, OHS, PHS, RMHS and FHS. 

What is Farm to School?

Farm to School connects students with the food they eat. Health and well-being work hand in hand with the food we put in our bodies. Farm to School provides Nutrition Education and Garden Education to OUHSD students. Students at CIHS, PHS, RMHS, OHS, and RCHS work in the school gardens and see first hand the “fruits of their labor”. They experience how their efforts produce healthy fresh food for the school cafeteria and district culinary programs.

Next question

I am text block. Click edit button to change this text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing.

Next question

I am text block. Click edit button to change this text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing.

Contact Us

Nutrition Services Staff

Alyssa Ribaya MS, RDN
Director of Nutrition Services


Irene Azcorra, headshot.

Irene Azcorra
Nutrition Services Aide


Karina Rios Hernandez, headshot.

Karina Rios Hernandez
Nutrition Services Clerk


Office Hours

  • Monday - Friday 7 am - 4 pm
  • Saturday - Sunday Closed

Cafeteria Manager

Adolfo Camarillo, Frontier, & Rancho High

Delia Chavez
Cafeteria Manager
805 389-6400

Channel Islands High, Oxnard Middle College High

Hilda Chavez
Cafeteria Manager
805 385-2772

Hueneme High

Aurea Vea
Cafeteria Manager
805 385-2665

Oxnard High

Darlene Hooks
Cafeteria Manager
805 278-3205

Pacifica High

Denise Prado
Cafeteria Manager
805 278-3154

Rio Mesa High

Shelley Ragland
Cafeteria Manager
805 278-5545

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at the, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call 866-632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: 202-690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


Based on your annual earnings, you may be eligible to receive the Earned Income Tax Credit from the Federal Government (Federal EITC). The Federal EITC is a refundable federal income tax credit for low-income working individuals and families. The Federal EITC has no effect on certain welfare benefits. In most cases, Federal EITC payments will not be used to determine eligibility for Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income, food stamps, low-income housing, or most Temporary Assistance For Needy Families payments. Even if you do not owe federal taxes, you must file a federal tax return to receive the Federal EITC. Be sure to fill out the Federal EITC form in the Federal Income Tax Return Booklet. For information regarding your eligibility to receive the Federal EITC, including information on how to obtain the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Notice 797 or any other necessary forms and instructions, contact the IRS by calling 1-800-829-3676 or through its Web site at

You may also be eligible to receive the California Earned Income Tax Credit (California EITC) starting with the calendar year 2015 tax year. The California EITC is a refundable state income tax credit for low-income working individuals and families. The California EITC is treated in the same manner as the Federal EITC and generally will not be used to determine eligibility for welfare benefits under California law. To claim the California EITC, even if you do not owe California taxes, you must file a California income tax return and complete and attach the California EITC Form (FTB 3514). For information on the availability of the credit eligibility requirements and how to obtain the necessary California forms and get help filing, contact the Franchise Tax Board at 1-800-852-5711 or through its Web site at