Nutrition Services

The Nutrition Services Department is committed to serving all students nutritious meals each day.  Our program is dedicated to a student’s health and well being. We participate in the USDA National School Lunch Program, the After School Meal Program and the Summer Meal Program.  Nutrition Services Farm to School Program is actively building a school garden at each school site. Thanks to a grant from the Ca Department of Food and Agriculture, we are providing nutrition education in the classroom, and actively promoting and incorporating fresh fruits and vegetables in our menus. We encourage and seek out feedback from students about our menu, and use their comments to create the recipes we proudly serve. If you have any questions or would like more information, do not hesitate to contact us.  You can locate contact information for the school cafeteria managers and our district department staff on the “Contact Us” page.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.